The Hinchinbrook Industry Breakfast will shed some light on two major projects taking place in Far North Queensland.
This event is a great opportunity to:
- Network with local businesses;
- Be informed and inspired by industry leaders about how Hinchinbrook Shire businesses can secure their share of a multimillion dollar project;
- Find out the secrets on how to be awarded work and how the procurement process can work in your favour; and
- Be apart of advancing the Hinchinbrook Shires economy and find out how to create employment for local families.
- 50MW Kidston Solar Project (KS1): Simon Kidston, Genex Power – Executive Director
- Sconi Project: Benjamin Bell, Australian Mines Limited – Managing Director BSc, MMET
Event: Think Business: Hinchinbrook Industry Breakfast
Where: TYTO Conference & Events Centre
When: Monday 29 April 2019
Time: 7:00am until 9:00am
Cost: FREE – A light breakfast and refreshments will be supplied.
Book: Bookings can be made via phone to Regional Event Co-ordinator on 4776 4618 or email [email protected]