MARKETING ESSENTIALS FOR BUSINESSES AND EVENT CO-COORDINATORS WORKSHOP
Presented by BozOz – Russell Boswell
Marketing Essentials for Businesses Workshop is open to all businesses, using best practice examples from tourism and other industries.
The Workshop will include:
- Knowing Your Market: Market Research and Insights
- Brand Alignment: Holistic Messaging to Strike a Chord
- Point of Sale marketing: What to Do at your Place of Business
- Digital Marketing: Websites, Social Media and Digital Advertising
- Print, Radio and Television: Why and When
- Your Budget Priorities: Making it work with the time and money you have
Date Monday 13 May 2019
Time 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Cost $25 per person including a light supper
Book Bookings can be made via email to [email protected] or phone 4776 4618.
THINK BUSINESS 2019: Hinchinbrook Economic Development Series offers a variety of workshops from February to November providing pivotal information aiding in the growth and development of our regions business and events community. The 2019 series focuses on marketing and experience development. Training is delivered locally in the Hinchinbrook Shire at TYTO Conference and Events Centre.